We’d like to tell you a bit about vPerformance. Big Dave and Paul are car enthusiasts from Scotland.
We’ve been making videos for YouTube since 2006. They started off pretty crap but we’ve learned a lot since then. We want to continue making high-quality content that’s entertaining, educational and inspires people to get out and try modifying for themselves.
This is Big Dave
Born in 1983, living near Scumbernauld, and named Big Dave because there’s also a Wee Dave and it was getting confusing.
- Favourite car driven: Smart Fortwo with a brabus engine conversion. It was literally trying to kill you.
- Least favourite car driven: I once had to move a Land Rover. Why would you build a car that a person can’t fit in?!
- Dream car: The Lexus LFA for the sound, but a Tesla would do.
- Favourite drink: Jack Dagniels
- Quote: “Bonnie feathers willnae mak it flee any faster”
This is Paul
Also born in 1983, living in Glasgow, and named Paul because “John Paul” would have been a bit too Irish.
- Favourite car driven: Subaru Impreza WRX STI WR1
- Least favourite car driven: Kia Picanto
- Dream car: Audi RS6 or the Lamborghini Gallardo
- Favourite drink: Guinness
So what is vperformance?
vPerformance is a YouTube channel hosted by Paul and Big Dave. We’re a couple of guys who love cars. We are not professional mechanics. We are not trained engineers. We live in Scotland so we’re very pale. We are often drunk while operating heavy machinery. We also swear a lot.
In 2016 we launched vPerformance on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and a new website. If you’re a fan, you can subscribe with our social media icons at the top of the screen and get in touch!
What we do
We make videos featuring modified Subaru, Audi, and Volkswagen vehicles. We believe it is better to create something than just buy it. We love nothing more than to modify OEM parts into something better. We test with CFD and dyno tests, and help you make great decisions for you car. We also have a DIY Channel .
We try to respond to every comment and make our videos to answer questions you have. We want you to keep coming back for more of our stuff, and to share with your friends.
How to remap
We know most of our viewers are here for our how to remap section. You can click on the link or find that on the menu under How to remap. Sorry we don’t sell remaps and we don’t tune cars that don’t belong to us.