Fiesta rear light removal Mk6/Mk7 Ford Fiesta
In 60 seconds or less
I searched for fiesta rear light removal and I wanted a simple video for how to do this, but instead I had to watch 17 minutes of video to find out how. Here’s all you need to know in a MUCH shorter one.
Happy modding everyone!
- Open the boot/trunk
- Remove the 2 screws (these will be T25 torx, or a traditional screwdriver head)
- Remove the screw in the boot to free up the carpet
- Remove the thumbscrew thing
- Pull the light cluster straight out
- Unplug the wiring loom for the bulbs.